Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 350 mal aufgerufen
 News
Mark Offline

Bilder Upload

19.06.2009 19:46
Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst Talks New Album Antworten

In Antwort auf:
Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst has told RollingStone.com that had to get over his hatred of a segment of his own fanbase before the band could emerge from a four-year hiatus with a series of shows last month in Europe. "I got abused a lot growing up," he said. "For years I looked into the crowd and saw a bunch of bullies and assholes who tortured me and ruined my life. They were using my music as fuel to torture other people, even dressing like me. The music was being misinterpreted and the irony effected me and we stepped away."

Limp Bizkit will play its first American show with guitarist Wes Borland in eight years at an Ultimate Fighting Championship event July 10 in Las Vegas. The performance is a one-off, but Durst promises the band is thinking about a U.S. tour, which won't happen until they're done prepping a new album they hope to release in the fall.

"The style is not going to disappoint any true, hardcore Limp Bizkit fans," Durst said. "But it also isn't going to alienate anyone that else who is going to discover Limp Bizkit for the first time. It's kinda going to change the game a little bit, but still stay Limp Bizkit — if that makes any sense."

Read the entire article from RollingStone.com.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz