Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 20 Antworten
und wurde 582 mal aufgerufen
 News
Seiten 1 | 2
Mark Offline

Bilder Upload

27.05.2007 18:55
Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

Lethal hat ein Kommentar auf Limp Bizkit's MySpace Profil geschrieben:

THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CAME TO SOFIA BULGARIA...DJ LETHAL LOVES YOU!!!
YOU GUYS ARE TRUE FANS!!!!!!!!
LBULGARIA WAS A LOT OF FUN!!!!!!!!

AND FRED IM FEELIN WHAT YOUR VENTING,IM THERE WHEN YOU NEED ME!!!!!!! LETS KICK SOME EMO ASS...NOBODY CANT FUCK WITH LIMP BIZKIT LIVE!!!!!!
WE GOT BIG BALLS,WE GOT THE BIGGEST BALLS OF THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW IM IN AMSTERDAM!!!!!!!! ANYBODY WANT TO SMOKE SOME WHITE RUSSIAN?
HIT ME UP IF YOUR A LIMP FAN AND WANT ANY AUTOGRAPHS!!!!! AMERICAN HOTEL

dom Offline

Bilder Upload

27.05.2007 19:09
#2 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

style... schade wohne ich nicht in amsterdam...

Mark Offline

Bilder Upload

27.05.2007 19:18
#3 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

limp bizkit hat dicke eier xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

dom Offline

Bilder Upload

27.05.2007 19:42
#4 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

haha... dieser satz gefällt mir auch am besten...!!!

limpstar Offline

Bilder Upload

28.05.2007 00:40
#5 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

irgendwie macht der ein bisschen auf gangsta... naja egal hauptsache wir hören auch mal was von anderen.

americanalien Offline

Bilder Upload

28.05.2007 18:11
#6 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

Ich glaube,langsam wachen die Jungs wieder auf.
Aber auch aufpassen=Es kann sein,dass Lethal gekifft hat und da schreibt man so einiges.

americanalien Offline

Bilder Upload

28.05.2007 18:44
#7 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

dom Offline

Bilder Upload

28.05.2007 22:46
#8 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

geiles video... waren aber nicht gerade viele leute bei diesem anlass!

americanalien Offline

Bilder Upload

28.05.2007 22:50
#9 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

Ja,dass hab ich mir auch gedacht.

dom Offline

Bilder Upload

13.06.2007 19:12
#10 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

DJ Lethal mit "La coka nostra" in der Schweiz... http://www.royalarena.ch

limpstar Offline

Bilder Upload

13.06.2007 21:06
#11 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

aight das wird bestimmt geil, mal schauen vielleicht geh ich da ran, dilated peoples kommena uch

J Offline

Bilder Upload

14.06.2007 21:30
#12 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

geiles line up...nur leider nicht in meiner nähe.

dom Offline

Bilder Upload

14.06.2007 21:33
#13 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten
kenne ehrlich gesagt nur "la coka nostra" und "beginner"...wobei ich mir bei "beginner" nicht wirklich sicher bin, ob ich die kenne
fred15 Offline

Bilder Upload

15.06.2007 11:25
#14 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

doch das sidn die beginner
halt die mit gustav gans ^^
is das in der nähe von basel
weil mein onkel von in basel
vielleicht kann ich dann hingehen, obwohl ich gar kein bock auf so hopper hab

---------------

dom Offline

Bilder Upload

15.06.2007 14:14
#15 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

"in der nähe" ist ein bisschen übertrieben... hast mit dem zug ca. 1.5 stunden fahrzeit, sind ca. 60km luftdistanz.. hab mal nachgeguckt!!

J Offline

Bilder Upload

15.06.2007 17:28
#16 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

wenn meinst jetzt mit in der nähe dom ?

dom Offline

Bilder Upload

16.06.2007 14:06
#17 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

Zitat von J
wenn meinst jetzt mit in der nähe dom ?

fred15

Mark Offline

Bilder Upload

29.06.2007 16:47
#18 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

soo lee hat wieder gas gegeben:

Jun 29 2007 3:04P

THIS WAS A REPLY TO A FAN......DJ LETHAL

we are in the lab,you cant explain fate
maybe limp,maybe lethal solo,maybe fred solo
all i can say is fred and i are in my studio and im happy to jam with my friend fred....album no album who cares? two friends in the lab making music!!!!
let us do what we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heavy,soft,rock,hiphop,maybe jazz!!!!!!!!
we all have grown as humans!!!!!!!
i love you guys,but god damn let us make our art!!!!!!
we make sonic art!!!!! please dont make us feel like our fans are our record label!!!!!!!!!!
we gave our lives and our souls for limp bizkit and our fans!!!! if you want to help>>>help us with suggestions!!!!!! we already did what we did,we want to be the new limp bizkit!!!!!!!! help us!!!!!
dont make us feel like we are your puppets!!!!!!
help us!!!!! we all are not rich!!!!we are poor in our lives!!!!we gave you (the fans) the biggest shows we can give you!!!! we never made money on tour because we gave you more than any other band will ever give you!!!! im done for now!!!!! im pissed and just wish you people helped us as maybe we helped you through our music!!! now we need you!!!!!!

this is from my heart and i expect you to share this with all limp fans!!!!! i gave up a lot of my life!!!!!
yes!!! i am blessed but now we need you guys!!!!
im not rich!!! nobdy is rich in limp bizkit!!!!
i am only rich with my memories!!!!!!
this is a real inside confession to my peoples!!!!!
at the end of the day its wes!!!!! fred and i can make beats and tracks all day!!!!but it was fred,wes,john,sam and lethal that made limp bizkit what it was!!!! hate it or love it.......we (limp bizkit)
changed the face of music!!!!!! ITS UP TO YOU NOT US TO INSPIRE WHAT THE NEW LIMP BIZKIT SOUNDS LIKE!!!!!!!
ONE MINIUTE YOU LOVE US THEN YOU HATE US....
SO NOW ITS BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE WE PUT A RECORD OUT!!!! WE HAVE GROWN WITH YOU,GAVE OUR HEARTS TO YOU AND BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS TO YOU!!!!!! IM DONE FOR NOW BUT,ITS UP TO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jun 29 2007 3:05P

FROM LETHALDOSE!!!!!!!!
all i can say is fred and i are in my studio and im happy to jam with my friend fred....album no album who cares? two friends in the lab making music!!!!
we make sonic art!!!!! please dont make us feel like our fans are our record label!!!!!!!!!!
we gave our lives and our souls for limp bizkit and our fans!!!! if you want to help>>>help us with suggestions!!!!!! we already did what we did,we want to be the new limp bizkit!!!!!!!! help us!!!!!
help us!!!!! we all are not rich!!!!we are poor in our lives!!!!we gave you (the fans) the biggest shows we can give you!!!! we never made money on tour because we gave you more than any other band will ever give you!!!! im done for now!!!!! im pissed and just wish you people helped us as maybe we helped you through our music!!! now we need you!!!!!!

this is from my heart and i expect you to share this with all limp fans!!!!! i gave up a lot of my life!!!!!
at the end of the day its wes!!!!! fred and i can make beats and tracks all day!!!!but it was fred,wes,john,sam and lethal that made limp bizkit what it was!!!! hate it or love it.......we (limp bizkit)
changed the face of music!!!!!! ITS UP TO YOU NOT US TO INSPIRE WHAT THE NEW LIMP BIZKIT SOUNDS LIKE!!!!!!!
SO NOW ITS BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE WE PUT A RECORD OUT!!!! WE HAVE GROWN WITH YOU,GAVE OUR HEARTS TO YOU AND BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS TO YOU!!!!!! IM DONE FOR NOW BUT,ITS UP TO YOU NOW!!!!!!!!! HEAV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jun 29 2007 3:07P

FROM DJ LETHAL

SO NOW ITS BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE WE PUT A RECORD OUT!!!! WE HAVE GROWN WITH YOU,GAVE OUR HEARTS TO YOU AND BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS TO YOU!!!!!! IM DONE FOR NOW BUT,ITS UP TO YOU NOW!!!!!!!!! HEAVY,SOFT,

Jun 29 2007 3:08P

IF YOU MISSED IT
THIS IS DJ LETHAL

SO NOW ITS BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE WE PUT A RECORD OUT!!!! WE HAVE GROWN WITH YOU,GAVE OUR HEARTS TO YOU AND BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS TO YOU!!!!!! IM DONE FOR NOW BUT,ITS UP TO YOU

Mark Offline

Bilder Upload

29.06.2007 16:48
#19 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

irgendwie alles das gleiche xD

dom Offline

Bilder Upload

29.06.2007 16:56
#20 RE: Lethal schreibt auf LB MySpace Antworten

ja, das ist es

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung